If you are interested in launching a company with the Founder Institute's structured curriculum, expert feedback, and global network, then join an upcoming, live "Online Information Session + Q&A" Webinar led by Jonathan Greechan (Co-Founder of the Founder Institute) or Ryan Micheletti (Head of Global Operations at the Founder Institute).
These events are LIVE, interactive, and NOT pre-recorded. First, you can watch a short presentation on the program structure, format, and requirements, and then the majority of these events consist of a long Q & A portion where questions from the audience are answered.
These events take place on alternating Tuesdays (at 9:30 AM PT) and Thursdays (at 5:30 PM PT), and anyone from around the world is welcome to join. Click the registration box above to pick an upcoming session.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Short Presentation on the Founder Institute
- Question & Answer Session with Audience
Register for upcoming Online Information Session event, or to see more startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.