4 Barrow Street
4 Barrow Street
- Start Date: Mon Sep 11, 2017
- Starts at: 07:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
2017-09-11 19:30:00 -0700 2017-09-11 21:00:00 -0700 UTC Making the leap from Engineer to Entrepreneur Update: Event start time is actually 7.30 pm Are you an engineer that wants to build a meaningful technology company, but don't know where to get started? At the “Engineer to Entrepreneur: Startup Basics for Techies” event, you can hear candid talks by engineers-turned-entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What are the basic legal and financial concepts that you need to understand? What is it really like to build a successful company? "Google Docks,4 Barrow Street, , Dublin" Founder Institute
Update: Event start time is 7.30 pm.
Who should Attend?
- Any technical resource that dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entrepreneur someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting a company
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- What are the legal and financial concepts you need to understand
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
September 19, 2017Register
- Eugenio Perea
- Paradiso Gourmet , Avenida Homero 1513 , Mexico
- 06:30 PM