- Start Date: Thu Oct 12, 2017
- Starts at: 05:30 PM
- Ends at: 07:00 PM
About the Host: Jonathan Greechan
Jonathan Greechan is the Co-Founder and Head of Marketing at the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator with over 2000 graduate companies across 120+ cities and 6 continents. Jonathan is also the Executive Producer of the Founder Showcase, a leading Silicon Valley startup conference; and a Partner of TheFunded.com, the first website for startup founders to rate and review venture capitalists. Prior, Jonathan was a Product Manager at RealNetworks (RNWK), a company he joined after its acquisition of Game Trust; an online gaming startup that raised $20M+ in venture capital where he built and led marketing and content. In his career, Jonathan has advised hundreds of technology startups on marketing, PR, and growth.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Introduction to the Founder Institute Presentation
- Question and Answer Session with the Audience
For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.