- Start Date: Thu Oct 19, 2017
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Note: Due to limited capacity for this event, we will be charging a nominal fee ($10) in order to ensure a low "no-show" rate. Please RSVP here.
About the Host: Adeo Ressi
Adeo Ressi is the Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, the world's premier startup launch program for talented entrepreneurs. In addition, Adeo started TheFunded.com, an exclusive community for entrepreneurs to rate and review venture capitalists. The Institute is the eighth start-up that Adeo has founded or built, four of which were acquired and three of which are still operating. Adeo is regarded as a worldwide expert on early-stage startups and venture capital, with numerous appearances in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine, Forbes, Entrepreneur, CNN, and more.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading entrepreneurs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
We will be selecting people from the audience to pitch, and will do as many as time allows. To prepare, work on your one sentence pitch at http://fi.co/madlibs.
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.
For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
How to Raise Money in Silicon Valley, featuring Larsen Jensen (Partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners) in Palo Alto
- Larsen Jensen, Ryan Micheletti, Mike Suprovici
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati , 650 Page Mill Rd , Palo Alto
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Mike Suprovici
- Founder Institute HQ , 3337 El Camino Real , Palo Alto
- 06:30 PM